How to get it all done? Creating Systems That Work
Time & Location
About the Event
"E-FOCUS GROUP" 3rd Monday's at 7:00 PM CST.
January Topic: "How to get it all done? Creating Systems That Work"
Description: This online virtual event is for leaders, business owners, freelancers, etc., that is ready for extreme PRODUCTIVITY.
How do you know this training is for you?
- You are ready to see your profits and results in full capacity.
- You do not want to miss out on booking a potential customer, and you would like to learn the best follow-up techniques.
- You are willing to create systems that function without you and strategies that can help grow your organization, company, and/or project.
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify areas within your organization, company, and/or project that will profit from creating automation and system.
- Take a more proactive approach to your monthly, weekly, and daily schedule.
- Create new strategies that will help you maintain profits and project declines.
5 minutesVirtual Check-In
2 minutesInstructor Welcome
- Virtual Admission$20$200$0